Thursday, February 15, 2007

There's a new look here at Biker Betty. I owe a huge "Thank You" to Giest over at The Ride. He worked with one of my photos and came up with this wonderful Topper for my blog.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

*applause ~ applause*


To go with my new picture I tweaked just a few minor colors to reflect my personal preferences. I'm finding "tweaking" the template to be very interesting. I do make backup copies of the template before messing with it.

So here's my fun for the day, since it's way too cold and icy in spots to get out on a motorcycle. Thank you again, Giest. Go on over to The Ride and check out his cool design on his blog.

Wishing you winter adventures in your part of the world,

Biker Betty



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the tweaks Betty. Boy I'll bet it cost a lot of dough to get a sign painted with your name on it :-)

Giest said...

awww... *blush*

i'm glad you like it so much and that the colours are to your liking. looks great!

frozen, but alive..
giest

Pamela said...

Nice,,,,, I could move in

Biker Betty said...

Hi Mitch, Thanks a bunch. I'm luv'n it.

Hi Sarch, Yea, you just never know what tweaks can do, lol. I bet Indenpendence Pass never realized the change to their sign.

Hi Giest, Again, thanks so much for all your hard work. It is really nice and, as you can see, others think it's cool too. I have been wanting something a little different and this sure fits the bill.

I hope the summer thaw comes soon.

Hi Pamela, Thanks. I love how you designed yours, too.

Thanks for all your kind comments. Go on over to Giest and let him know how great it is,

Have a great day in your part of the world,

Betty :)

Scribbit said...

And it looks good--redecorating is always fun to do. :)

Unknown said...

Ya, nice photo! :-)

Jose said...

Always nice to come and visit, have a great weekend.

Biker Betty said...

Hi Scribbit, Thanks ~ It's always fun to redecorate occasionally. After seeing so many wonderful blogs, I've been wanting to do something. When Giest did the picture, I was so happy and then experimented changing a few colors with the template.

Hi Dan, Thanks, Giest did a great job and thanks for stopping by.

Hi Jose, I will have to visit your blog and see how warm it is these days.

Everyone have a great weekend,
Biker Betty :)

Crazy Working Mom said...

I love it! :)
Keep workin' on it. You'll change it lots. I know I do. The header is awesome. I love it!!