Friday, December 15, 2006

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


In honor of the holiday season, I have come up with my version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas."



"Biker Betty's Twelve Days of Christmas"
~ Day Two ~

On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
2 heated hand grips (Ya Baby!!!)
And a horn for my motorcycle (made of chrome).


By Biker Betty




Come back each day to see the next verse. I came up with this all by myself. I didn't copy this from anywhere and I would appreciate it if you don't copy this without asking me first. Thanks.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna know what they were gripping?
ô¿ô heh heh....

Biker Betty said...

Pamela you naughty girl!!! Santa's going to give you coal in your stocking!

Anonymous said...

is santa going to be wearing her stockings? ^.^

Biker Betty said...

Well, the way my "True Love" laughed at my wish list, I think I will be lucky if I even get one of those "ringing dinging" chrome bells that goes on a bicycle. AND he will be lucky if he even sees me holding one of those red net bags fruit comes in at the grocery store, lol.