Saturday, May 27, 2006

Happy Memorial Day Weekend.


Wishing everyone a safe and fun Memorial weekend. I hope everyone gets a chance to get out on your motorcycles. My husband and I have plans ourselves for at least one day on our motorcycles. We have so much to be grateful for in our country. Many will knock it, but have they been overseas in another country? They just might keep their mouths shut if they see the horrible poverty and injustices of other nations. Here's just a little prayer:


I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation,
my stronghold.
I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies.

(Psalm 18:1-3)


May the Lord keep you and your loved ones safe this holiday weekend and throughout the coming year.

AMEN


Please remember all those who are/or who have served in all our Armed Forces. Keep all those who are overseas in your prayers. There are military people and their families and civilians working for our freedom and we need to pray for their good health, safety, and a safe return to the USA.


Safe Journeys in Your Part of the World,


Betty :)

PS: Photo taken by Biker Betty

No comments: