Saturday, May 31, 2008

Motorcycle Blog to Check Out

I have just today found a fellow motorcycle blogger that has listed his Top 100 Motorcycle blogs. Many of you are on it and there are a few that are new to me and I must go visit. Cristian - who lives in Bucharest, Romania - has a couple of Honda Nighthawks and hence the name of his blog Honda Motorycles blog. I just read one of his motorcyle travels and it is very interesting. He can ride for miles and miles and not come across another vehicle on the road!! WOW!

A few of you have already found him and chatted with him. I'm playing catch-up, as I have been out of the bloggy world for a few months. School is out and I'm finding more time to do the things I love. I do love working in a high school library, but my first year back was hard for me. I worked full-time till my first child was born and then I opted to stay at home and raise my kids and was lucky to be able to do it. I stayed at home for about 19 years, YIKES!!! Without my extra income we had to watch the pennies and couldn't do or buy what many did, but it was worth it. I can say that I'm glad to be back in the workforce and working with teens is fun.

During the time I was silent in my blog I was still out riding my motorcycle when I could. If there is one thing I love - it is riding my motorcycle!!! People at work and the students love it that their library assistant rides a motorcycle to work.

On that note: Let me wish everyone travels adventures,

Biker Betty :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty, thanks for stopping by the Honda Motorcycles blog. I actually had 3 Hondas: a Honda CB 450s, a Honda CB750 Nighthawk and a Honda CBF600s :)

SheRidesABeemer said...

I have seen some traffic from this list, it's fun to show up on other peoples lists. :$